Now that school is back and fall semester is here, we are currently seeking those interested in obtaining college credit or community service hours that will help them towards graduation and obtaining real-world professional work experience.
If you're interested in applying today: Click Here
- Pre-Med Students in need of Med-School Volunteer Hours
- College Students with any major interested in obtaining college credit
- Nursing Internships available
- Social Work interns interested in obtaining real-life valuable experience
Our Grace Hospice team of professionals includes:
- Medical Social Services
- Hospice Aides
- Marketing Representatives
- Spiritual, Grief, and Bereavement Counseling
- Physical, Occupational, Dietary, and Speech Therapy
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Business Administration and more
Grace Hospice has been providing quality care to the communities of Oklahoma since 1999. Our mission is to provide compassionate hospice services in a professional and ethical manner, earning the complete respect and trust of our patients, their families and the communities we serve.
Come join our team and help us make a difference in the life of a hospice patient today.
To apply: Click Here